Tuesday, April 17, 2012

House of Night: Legacy (Graphic Novel) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast



By: P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
Editor: Kent Dalian
Illustrators: Joelle Jones and Karl Kerschl




My Rating: 5/5 Stars


From Dark Horse Comics
Via NetGalley

I really enjoyed this new addition on the House of Night series and it truly did compliment the books. The stories were fun to read since it gives a new version of the ancient people we know so well. This book can stand alone from the books but I truly suggests the reader to be familiar with the house of night series before they read this because it will add to the effect of seeing the characters visually in a graphic novel.

I commend the dialogue in the novel because they are straight to the point and no unnecessary lines where added. I also love the way the characters were illustrated because they really did click or even improve the way I visualize them in my mind when I was reading the novels.

Lastly, this graphic novel did come out at the right time because along the road the house of night series did have its ups and downs for me and reading this increased my excitement for the next book. 

All in all, as a house of night fan this graphic novel is such a treat! 

Cheers!



Thank you to Dark Horse Comics for the Copy of the book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment