Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sweat Shop Paris by Martena Duss and Sissi Holleis



Published by: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Publication date: November 15, 2011
Received Via: NetGalley.com



My Rating: 4/5 Stars

I love this book not because it's about sewing but because it inspired me to do something that I loved. It also gave me the idea that I can encourage and help others who share these passion to continue on doing it.

This book is perfect for those who loves art, crafts, sewing and fashion. I also encourage all those who want to start a business doing something they love to read this book because it contains some of the recipes the "Sweat Shop Paris" use to be successful. It contain some handy sewing designs with DIY step by step instructions, it also contains recipes of the food they serve there. Lastly, it also contains some of the must visit places in paris where you can find some good deals like vintage stores, markets and shops that the authors found while looking for items to be used in their shop.

All in all, its one cool and informative book. Something I would suggest all budding fashionistas to have. :)

You can check out Sweat Shop Pairs here
and check out there blog here http://sweatshopparis.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment